DELIVERY SERVICE UPDATE – COVID19
To protect the health and safety of our customers and couriers during this time we are continuing to provide contactless delivery until further notice.
HOW CONTACTLESS DELIVERIES WORK:
All deliveries will be placed near the front entrance of the recipient’s property and then we will knock or ring the doorbell. The courier will wait to check that the recipient is aware of the delivery. No signature will be collected. Where there is no one at the nominated address to receive the delivery the courier will place the order in a safe place on the property and a photo taken as confirmation of delivery.
Succulento provides a door to door delivery service ensuring your plant gifts will arrive on time and in perfect condition. We deliver from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) to most Melbourne suburbs using reputable third party couriers. The delivery fee is based on the postcode of the recipient’s address.
For guaranteed same day delivery, orders must be placed by 10am AEST, Monday to Friday. Orders received after 10am will be delivered the next business day.
Deliveries to a business address will be completed by 5pm and residential deliveries by 7pm. We do not offer or guarantee specific delivery times, however, if your order is urgent please contact us to discuss the options available.
We take special care to only deliver beautiful, healthy plants. Please open and remove your plant from the packaging as soon as possible on the day of arrival.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, Succulento is not responsible for damage or delays caused by unforeseen circumstances or for any other reason, out of our control once the package has been dispatched from our premises. Succulento will work with the customer to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of a third party failure.
Succulento is not responsible for payment of return shipping costs or costs to re-deliver the order if an incorrect address is supplied or if there are multiple failed attempts to reach the recipient at point of delivery or otherwise. The customer is responsible for all delivery costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery which is not the fault of Succulento or our third party couriers.
Orders containing alcohol:
Orders that contain alcohol cannot be left unattended nor can they be left with anyone under 18 years of age. Succulento and our couriers reserve the right to request photo id to confirm the recipient is 18 years of age or over. In the event that the courier is unable to deliver the package to the nominated delivery address, it will be returned to our studio and a redelivery fee will apply.
What is the cut-off time for same day delivery?
All orders must be placed by 10am AEST, Monday to Friday, for same day delivery. Orders that are received after 10am will be delivered the next business day.
Do you deliver on Saturday & Sunday?
We do not provide a delivery service on Saturday and Sunday with the exception of Mother’s day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and other special seasonal occasions.
Special event deliveries can be arranged in advance for Saturdays & Sundays. Please contact us to discuss the options available.
What delivery information do I need to provide?
- Residential: Street name, house/unit/flat number(s) and any additional information that will assist the courier such as “leave on porch near front door if no one is home”. Please note that if there is no one there to receive the delivery and the courier cannot access the property due to security gates/entrance the order will be returned to our studio and a re-delivery fee will apply.
- Business: Please provide the name of the business/company, the building number and level/suite number and any other relevant information such as the department, etc.
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes: The full name and address of the hospital – public or private?, ward and room number. If the recipient is a patient or staff member. Please note that hospitals do not allow plants in soil in certain wards so please check before placing your order.
- Hotels: The full name and address of the hotel, whether the recipient is a guest or staff member, the room number and expected date & time of arrival.
Can I request a specific delivery date?
Yes, simply choose your preferred delivery date during checkout. For guaranteed same day delivery, orders must be placed by 10am AEST, Monday to Friday.
Can I include a personalised message with my gift?
All our gift boxes include a complimentary note card and envelope with a handwritten personal message of your choice. You will be prompted to include your message during checkout.
Can I request a specific time for delivery?
We cannot guarantee specific time deliveries however if your order is time sensitive please contact us to discuss the options available and how we can best accommodate your delivery.
What cost is the the delivery fee?
The delivery fee is calculated according to the suburb it is being delivery to. If the suburb is outside our delivery service area please contact us to see what options are available.
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
Once we have processed and prepared your order for dispatch you will receive notification via email to confirm that your order is onboard with the courier.
How will I know when my order has been delivered?
Once we have received delivery confirmation from our courier you will receive a second and final email to notify and confirm that your order has been successfully delivered.
Deliveries to a business address will be completed by 5pm and residential deliveries by 7pm.
What if there's no one home?
- Residential: In the event that there is no one at the nominated delivery address to receive the order our couriers are instructed to leave the order at the property and use their discretion to choose the safest and most protected area on the property, however where possible we recommend a business address as the best option for delivery.
- Business, Hotels, Hospitals: All deliveries to businesses, hotels, hosptials, etc. will be left with the receptionist/concierge/ward clerk after confirmatioin of the recipient’s name/details.
- Orders with alcohol cannot be left unattended nor can they be left with anyone under 18 years of age. In the event that the courier is unable to deliver the package to the nominated delivery address, it will be returned to our studio and a re-delivery fee will apply.
- Please note: Succulento can not be held responsible for anything that may happen to the order once the courier has safely completed the delivery.
Deliveries to Units and Appartments
As most units and apartments now have restricted security access, we strongly advise that if possible you nominate a business address for delivery.
In the event that the courier is unable to deliver the package to the nominated delivery address, it will be returned to our studio and a re-delivery fee will apply.
What if I receive my order with a damaged item?
We take the greatest of care in crafting and checking our product prior to dispatch, if for any reason your gift has arrived damaged in transit or in substandard condition, please email a photo along with the order number, name and brief description of the issue to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery. To assist us in quality control it is our policy, if requested by us, to collect the original products.
Do you deliver to other states in Australia?
At the moment we are only delivering in Melbourne however it is our intention to provide this service in the near future.
Which Melbourne suburbs do you deliver to?
We deliver to most Melbourne suburbs however if during checkout your delivery suburb is not available then it is outside out delivery service area. Please feel free to contact us to check if we are able to accommodate your delivery.