Succulento is committed to respecting your online privacy. This policy outlines how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information and your right in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES SUCCULENTO COLLECT ?
Personal information means information or any opinion, whether true or not, and whether written down or in a material form or not, about an individual who is identifiable.
Email addresses collected are only used internally. We respect your privacy rights and will not disclose your information to third parties.
Certain personal information may be required by Succulento in order to provide our products or services, such as:
- the full name and address of you and recipient, e-mail address, billing address, contact phone numbers
- the delivery location (such as the name of the recipient’s work, business or hospital room);
- information about transactions ( such as order dates, order amounts and payment information such as credit card details);
- information provided in communications between you and us (such as messages to be written on personal cards); and
- information collected to establish your identity (such as name, address, previous order history).
Succulento collects personal information only for the purpose of conducting our business and providing our products and services. We may collect personal information to allow us to:
- enable you to order products from our website;
- process your inquiries and improve our products and services;
- respond to your requests, customise future ordering for you and communicate with you;
- design and develop existing and new products and services;
- improve our product offerings and customer service, to personalise the website for your shopping experience and to let you know of any new offers or discounts
- promotion and advertising may include email reminders from us for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, Birthdays and Anniversaries
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing material from us, please unsubscribe from those services using the link included with the marketing material, or by opting out via return email stating “unsubscribe”. Alternatively, you may contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?